Ферма Солнечной Песни
Все задания с фермой Солнечной Песни дает Фермер Юн, и все они связаны с новой системой хозяйства Mists of Pandaria.
- Quest:A Helping Hand
- Quest:Learn and Grow I: Seeds
- Quest:Learn and Grow II: Tilling and Planting
- Quest:Learn and Grow III: Tending Crops
- Quest:Learn and Grow IV: Harvesting
- Quest:Learn and Grow V: Halfhill Market
- Dailies now available
- Quest:Learn and Grow VI: Gina's Vote
Once hitting Honored, Farmer Yoon will offer:
The short quest chain opens up the next four plots of soil, bringing the total up to eight.
Once hitting Revered, Farmer Yoon will offer:
- Quest:Growing the Farm II: The Broken Wagon
- Quest:Growing the Farm II: Knock on Wood
- Quest:"Thunder King" Pest Repellers
The short quest chain opens up the next four pots of soil, bringing the total up to twelve.
Just before Exalted, Farmer Yoon will offer
- Quest:Haohan's Vote I: Bungalow Break-In
- Quest:Haohan's Vote II: The Real Culprits
- Quest:Haohan's Vote III: Pure Poison
- Quest:Haohan's Vote IV: Melons For Felons
- Quest:Haohan's Vote V: Chief Yip-Yip
Completion of this chain will result in Шаблон:Rep reputation.
Once hitting Exalted (and completion of Quest:Haohan's Vote V: Chief Yip-Yip), Farmer Yoon will offer:
On completion of the above quest, Thunder will appear on your farm with Haohan Mudclaw, and will charge and hit the boulder for 15 minutes. A 15 minute buff will appear, after which point, Thunder will leave the main portion of the farm, and it will be upgraded to a 4x4 plot.
2 additional quests open while waiting on the farm expansion
Купить семена или сумки для семян можно у торговца Зеленое Поле на Рынке Полугорья, или они могут быть случайно обнаружены при сборе урожая.
Проблемы на ферме
Once planted, crops can be in one of eight states that need to be handled before they can grow unattended. When you ask Farmer Yoon, he will provide the following advice.
- Parched crops
- Parched crops just need water!
- You can use the old rusty watering can my grandpa left here. I keep it right over there by that tree stump, just next to the field.
- Infested crops
- Infested crops are covered in bugs. Yech!
- Grandpa's bug sprayer is on the ground near the field - use it to give those critters a blast of what-for!
- Wiggling crops
- Wiggling, eh? Well, as Grandpa used to say: carrots don't dance!
- Something is trying to pull the veggies right out from under us!
- I'm afraid you'll have to kill down there if you want the crop to have any peace. Heartbreaking, I know, but it's part of the job.
- Alluring crops
- Well, sometimes veggies get to sprouting SO beautifully, they practically beg to be pilfered.
- Grandpa said a could spot a prize pumpkin better than anyone at the market, and it'd make for it quicker than a... er....
- "Quicker than a hozen in heat."
- I guess you could say stuff like that back then?
- The point is, you'll just have to defend the alluring crops from critters!
- Smothered crops1
- Smothered crops have a weed budging in on them!
- You deal with them just like you deal with a stubborn weed in a plot of soil - elbow grease! Grab that sucker and pull for all you're worth. It'll give eventually.
- Wild crops
- Wild?! Now that's a surprise! Grandpa used to tell stories about having to wrestle his into submission. s
- "Yoonie," he used to say, "don't be afraid to slap your scallions around."
- I always thought he was just being gross.
- Runty crops
- Runty! Hah! Now that's a term I haven't heard in awhile!
- Grandpa used to call me that when I refused to get up and go somewhere. He'd grab the nape of my neck and hoist me up "like a runty turnip" he would say.
- These crops just need a helping hand getting vertical. Get a firm grip on them and lift.
- Tangled crops
- Tangleweeds, eh? Nasty little devils. They run deep into the ground some fifteen yards or so - you gotta pull the entire length out if you wanna get rid of it.
- Grab the exposed end of the weed and just keep moving away until you see the other end come out. Nothin' more to it than that.
Additionally, there are two states the ground can be in before it can be tilled:
- Occupied soil
- Sometimes virmen try to burrow up into the soil plots and live there, hoping vegetables will just rain down on them - I think they figure we just put 'em in the ground whole for some reason.
- , that's what Grandpa called them. You gotta put your foot down. Literally. Stomp the ground and root 'em out!
- Stubborn weeds
- Stubborn weeds!1 They're a constant nuisance, creeping up in the soil and threatening to take over your land.
- Before you can till that plot, you need to rip the weed out. There's no trick to it, really - just grab it and pull!
- In the words of my grandpa, "you just gotta be more ornery than the weed!"
Finally, plants can grow on their own:
- Now all you have to do is wait! Most crops are ready the day after they start growing.
- Aren't we lucky to have land in such a fruitful valley?
1Stubborn weeds start out weak (with 0 stacks) and immediately start to strengthen their grip, up to 10 stacks. Therefore, it's best to jump on them immediately and start pulling. In this way, a weed can be removed with 1-2 tugs.
Currently bugged, when harvesting your crops the items are sometimes created in new available slots in your inventory instead of stacking properly.
There are four possible results when harvesting: Ripe, Seed of the Day, Plump and Bursting.
- Ripe will provide the usual five items of whatever regular seed you planted.
- Seed of the Day will provide two extra items of whatever regular seed you planted.
- Plump will provide eight items of whatever regular seed you planted.
- Bursting will provide five items of whatever seed you planted like Ripe, but can be harvested as soon as it is planted.
So if the seed of the day is White Turnips you well get five plus two for everything harvested. This means that if you have a plump white turnip you will actually get eight plus the extra two resulting in ten from just one crop.
Once a character has reached exalted status with the Tillers, and unlocked all 16 plots, Nana Mudclaw will offer the quest Quest:Inherit the Earth. With this quest, Farmer Yoon will join the Tillers Council and gift the ranch to the player. This results in the following changes to the ranch:
- Farmer Yoon moves from the ranch to the market.
- A post stands in Farmer Yoon's former spot, offering quests to gain reputation with certain Mists of Pandaria factions for growing vegetables.
- The ranch's house functions as an inn, and contains a Farmer's Journal that you can use to bind your hearthstone.
Work order quests
Once you have taken ownership of the ranch, a post appears in Farmer Yoon's former spot. It offers work order quests which allow you earn reputation with certain Mists of Pandaria factions by growing and delivering vegetables. You must have unlocked a faction before work orders will be offered for it. Each quest requires you to plant and harvest 8 seeds of a particular vegetable. Once that quest is completed (e.g., the next day) you will be given a follow-up quest to deliver 40 of that vegetable to a wagon that is waiting near Halfhill Market. You can accept all of the quests at once, but since 8 plots are needed for each one, you can only effectively perform two at a time.
The factions for whom work order quests are available are:
Each quest awards 400 reputation plus bonuses, a Lesser Charm of Good Fortune, and gold and experience.
Изменения в обновлениях
- Обновление 5.2.0 (05-03-2013):
- Seed bags have been added, that allow planting of crops 4 plots at a time.
- Почтовый ящик Юна переименован в почтовый ящик Солнечной Песни.
- The yield from special crops has been improved to make farming them competitive with gathering these items out in the world.
- Running the Master Plow across underground Virmen will cause them to pop out of the ground at 30% health and stunned.
- Wild Crops will now occur less often.
- Обновление 5.0.4 (28-08-2012): Добавлена.